Friday, November 1, 2013

November Travels


San Francisco, 2009

Taiwan, 2008


Philippines, 2006

Tomorrow we fly out bright and early and will be traveling for the entire month of November! It will be scary and exciting to be away from home for a month!

First we'll stop in San Francisco where Doug Johnston and I will be presenting our collaborative project, "Material Material",  and giving a little talk over at Little Paper Planes on Monday night (Nov 4). If you're in the bay area, we hope to see you there!

A few days later, Devin and I will be flying to Taiwan, Thailand, and finally, to the Philippines. I can't wait to see my family, whom I have not seen for 5 long years. We've never been to Thailand at all, so that will be a completely new experience for us.

We will be armed with our trusty lonely planets but, of course, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Will be posting tons of pictures on instagram, so be sure to follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment