Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Studio Tour: Ellen Van Dusen



So when I went into shoot ALL Knitwear's studio tour, I had no idea that Ellen Van Dusen of Dusen Dusen shared the exact same room!


I felt:

1. Embarrasment for not having already known it.
2. Excitement that I would get to meet Ellen!
3. Panic -- would she be into my doing a studio tour with her too? did I bring enough memory cards? were my camera batteries charged up? Did I dress cute enough?



Luckily, she was into it or at least was gracious enough to allow me to shoot her space.

I mean, can you imagine? I have been coveting her clothes for so long! She has such a fun sense of pattern and color mixed with cool, comfortable and easy silhouettes and now I got to be all up in them. And I love it when two designers share a space and I get to see how they play off each other. And of course, meeting her cute dog Snips.

These images were shot last October and it has been inspiring to see her do so many things since then like present her line at NY fashion week.





See all the pictures on Flickr or on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment