Friday, September 9, 2011

Renegade weekend!



Renegade Craft Fair is this weekend here in Chicago! Are you in town? You should come and say hi and find some nice things for yourself. I will be selling all my wares -- posters, small and large prints, postcards and the new item I sneak peeked at you last time.

I will be sharing a booth with Boyfren/Girlfren who will be selling an entirely new collection of amazing pouches, clutches and backpacks. Believe me, you won't want to miss this. Just look out for my sign (pictured above). Can't wait to see you!


 Here are some other people whose booths I'm looking forward to perusing:

Yellow Grey / Jewelry
Another Feather / Jewelry
Little Friends of Printmaking
Tugboat Printshop
Larken / Prints and Jewelry
Folklore Wooden Boxes
Lauren Haupt / Jewelry
Cursive Design / Jewelry

 See the entire list of vendors here!

 Have an insanely crazy good weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. i wish i could go to renegade! so many booths i'd like to peruse. good luck! i'm sure tons of people will end up wandering around with your posters slung up on their shoulders.... probably lightly hitting the people they're wandering around with with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mallory! I wish you could have gone too. It was really nice and fun though our tent was a bit of an oven. It was all cool though. I love this image of posters hitting people in a friendly way. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting, I hope it was great! BTW your new calender is very cool :)

    ReplyDelete